This website is owned and maintained by Concept Special Risks Ltd., registered office address: Unity House, 2 Station Court, Station Road, Guiseley, Leeds, LS208EY. Concept Special Risks Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority licence number; 312098 Company Registration number; 00952756 England.
You may only use this website in a way that complies with the law.
Conditions Of Use
This page provides you with the conditions of use on which you may use this website: www.special-risks.co.uk. Please read these conditions carefully before you begin to use this website. By using this website you confirm that you accept the conditions within this page and are willing to abide by those conditions. If you do not agree to the conditions within this page, please refrain from using this website.
- We make all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages or for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through this website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to computer software, computer hardware or data contained therein.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such website.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of your usage of this website, you the user and we, Concept Special Risks Ltd. agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the content of this website is the copyright of Concept Special Risks Ltd.. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
- We reserve the right to amend or remove parts of all of this website at any time without notice.
The information on this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation. The information provided on this website is not intended to represent insurance advice.
We aim to regulary update the content on this website, if required we may periodically suspend access to this website without notice.
We do not knowingly include any malicious scripts in any documentation or computer code accessible through this website. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through this website is accessed entirely at their own risk and that Concept Special Risks Ltd. is not responsible for any resulting computer software, hardware or data damage or loss.
You must not knowingly introduce viruses or any other material that is malicious or harmful to technology or to perform a distributed denial of service attack on this website.
You must not attempt to gain access to the website or the server on which resources for this website, or the website itself are stored.
If you elect to commit an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 when interacting with our website we will report this to the relevent authority and report your identity to those authorities. Your right to access this website will cease immediately.
Unless notice is given to the contrary all intellectual property in terms of text, imagery, logos or database contents or structures are the sole property of Concept Special Risks Ltd.